DNMU ranks 1st among Ukrainian medical universities constantly since 2001 till 2015 according to the rating of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education of Ukraine. Read more
The only official site for Donetsk National Medical University “DNMU” is WWW.DNMU.COM.UA. The University is not responsible for any information located on other websites.
IMPORTANT TO NEW STUDENTS:
Donetsk National Medical University has started accepting application for session 2017-18. Interested students can apply online Now.
apply for admissions now
It is essential for all intending international students to obtain a student visa to come to Ukraine to study in Our University. The invitation / visa support letter from Donetsk National Medical University provides of accommodation guaranty in University hostels also.
All the students require study visa of Ukraine except the citizens of the follwing countries: USA, Canada, UK, All Schengen States,All EU States,Bulgaria, Romania, Mongolia and former USSR countries except Turkmenistan.
Applicants should check with the nearest UKRAINE EMBASSY OR CONSULATE for visa.
The requirements for Ukrainian Study visa are the following:
1. ORIGINAL PASSPORT (minimum valid for one year)
2. Original INVITATION LETTER from Donetsk National Medical University
3. CONFIRMATION LETTER from Ministry to Embassy of Ukraine in the required country
4. SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
6. MEDICAL TEST confirming phyical and mental fitness(attested by ministry of foreign affairs – translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
7. AID/HIV TEST (attested by ministry of foreign affairs)(translated into Russian/Ukrainian language)
8. Filled APPLICATION FORM
9. 4 PHOTOS of size 3.5 x 4.5
The invitation/ visa support letter will be issued by the International department of Donetsk National Medical University of Ukraine.
We require the following documents to issue an invitation letter to student:
Copy of International passport
Copy of Higher Secondary school certificate
Filled application form
You can send us these documents by email,there is no need to send them in original to get an invitation/visa support letter.
· All the documents which were presented at embassy should must bring with him/her when arrives to Ukraine.
Students must inform about their flight details to Ukraine minimum three days prior to arrival that we should make arrangements to receive them at the airport. Our representative will receive every student at the airport.
We strongly recommend that every student must bring the complete documents and amount for first year expenses with him/her.
Please make sure before leaving your country that all below said documents should be along with you, the immigration officials in the airport will demand for these documents.